Wisdom

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
>KamiKazi<-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Wisdom

Post by >KamiKazi<-(DOG)- »

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

greatest News these days

WOOF WOOF
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Wow.! I think to God goes the credit for this. I am without words.
iamnotmyself-(DoG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by iamnotmyself-(DoG)- »

:D :D :D :D :D :D
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

This just proves ur an alien as i thought so for such long time !!!!
NASA is gonna be on ur doorstep pretty soon !!!

Heheehe, srry Wis, couldnt resist to make a joke with this great news !!!
Way to go man !!! So happy for ya !!!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

GREAT NEWS!!!

Ah...the power of prayer or positive thinking or my guess...you're a mutant. :lol: :lol: :lol: jk

I could only be happier for you if you won a million dollars too.

Take care,
OoiGooEE
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Yes, Alien Mutant!! hehehe Darn it, my covers blown, and I think the doctors would agree with you guys. LoL. I'm the next "alien autopsy" star!! :lol:
So the latest update is now that I've kicked Cancer, Yahooo!, and gone through the recovery from the surgery, the swelling and healing in my armpit has slowly subsided, I've got another side effect to the ordeal. I've now got a form of Secondary Hypertension. And I gotta tell you, this is so out of character for me to even consider high blood pressure outside of watching how much salt I have in my diet and keeping the spicy foods low. But with this condition you actually have your blood pressure stay high, like all the time :shock: . It appeared to go up as the swelling and fluid build up went down, in the exact proportions to the healing. Really weird. Now they're trying to match up the blood pressure medications with what my make up will respond to. It's been keeping me on the couch :x , and not able to stay in the games too long at a time. Man, I really feel for Sparky, never having imagined what it's like taking the medications just to feel somewhat normal. It really does kick you down, when your systems out of sorts. Thanks for the input Sparky and being on call. I was really having trouble with the initial medication. It was a rough ride in the introduction. Last week I thought I was going back to work. Arm was getting to a point I could stand the swelling and pain, and just predicted another week would be good. Man, was I wrong! This sent it into a whole new chapter of recovery. And Ooigooee, only one I know who'd have a Pharmacist on "Speed Dial"...hehehe, thanks man! Too funny when I thought about it later!
So just wanted to give you guys the latest. It's getting there but not as quick as I would have liked or expected. Hopefully soon! It's now the "wait and see" with the different types of medications they have to offer and what will get me back to "normal" again. In the mean time...Thanks You Guys! This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

I will add this to my Wisdom Story.

BP kick butt for awhile...

and Wis.... your never going to be normal....<vbg> :twisted:

xoxoxoxo
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

You were right Daisy, :D :D :D
BP kick butt for awhile..
It was only for awhile. I WON!! It was hitting the upper 170's over the 120's at rest, man couldn't function, much less drive anywhere. Planted me on the couch. But I got it down eventually to 140's over the upper 90's low 100 range. I was at wit's end and couldn't figure out how to get it down any further. Like it got stuck there. Then Sue, typed in a search on WebMD for Secondary Hypertension, and found Grape Seed Extract had been successfully tested to reduce the blood pressure in these cases. YES!!! The very next day was 114 over 76. WOW!! I finally felt great again.

So Monday, I went in to give a sample of my blood for A CURE for Melanoma. I'll find out next month how that goes. Seems they will be able to get the exact white blood cell make up that destroyed the Stage III Melanoma and produce a cure! I thank GOD that I'm able to make sense out of all this now. I couldn't be happier with what I went through, adding up to such a great out come. I told the head of Oncology at the hospital, who's heading this research, not to be surprised if there wasn't a cure for more than one type of cancer in there!

God works in great ways to reach us and I'm not one who's very religious, but I do find that when the facts hit you in face with all this, it tends to open your eyes really wide to how great a thing this is. I felt like the dumbest person on the planet when it came to cancer. Now I know how bad and devastating a disease it is and how it doesn't only effect the one with it, but everyone around them as well. I went in to work Wednesday to give the boss my release back to work paper. I couldn't quit smiling. The whole place lit up and my eyes started to water up, knowing how close I'd come, but also that everyone around me had been touched in some way by my situation. It was amazing. This was also the first time most of them were hearing the great news that I had beat it. I'm going back to work Tuesday, just in time for Thanks Giving! Need I say more as to what I'll be thankful for. You guys are THE BEST!! I have brought you along with me on all this and I'm so glad I did. The strength I found here was amazing and I think your state of mind makes all the difference in the world to recovering from anything. Having God and friends in your corner makes for the strongest fight. I'll be posting again when I see what the findings are next month and see this come a full circle, and share it with those who have been here with me. Thank You All So Much! Love You Guys! This Has Been....
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

:D :D :D
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Bubbles »

Ok, I need to respond. Wisdom, when I came to visit, I could not even believe all the posts and the conditions you have endured. You looked/look fanatistic!!!! You showed me the fresh scares from surgery and wow there is a higher power looking after you and Mrs. Wisdom. Wisdom you look and are the man. There are many people praying for you and Su, :) Mrs. Wisdom. You take care my friend and when you go back to work, I'ma gonna cheat and visit you!!!! Lookin for a deal, Just kidding.

Take care,

Bubbles

This has been :

A powder puff girls moment :)
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

I'm finally back to work. I gotta tell you this has been one unbelievable roller coaster ride of emotions this week. I was told that there were hundreds of customers every week asking about me and how I was doing. I have been receiving some of the greatest responses from customers as they look up and see me back. Many of them brought to tears of joy at not knowing the outcome, being surprised and astounded to see me, no worse for wear, with the biggest smile on my face I can possibly have. I know I've disrupted the store all week. From my first visit back, to returning to my routine in the store. I met a customer yesterday, who was listening as I was telling one of the regulars about what had happened. He seemed very astounded and amazed while looking at me. He asked how far along it had gotten. After explaining that it had indeed gotten into my lymph nodes but that I was completely cured, he explained that his brother had the exact same thing and had reached the same point I had with the cancer. He asked me again, "and your completely cured?". I explained that after 8 different pathology reports, there was no trace of cancer found, only pigment cells left in the wake. He was at a lose for words. I asked how his brother was doing, at which he replied that he had passed away a couple of months ago. He said it was extremely fast in taking over and very aggressive, as was mine. He said "You are indeed blessed, and I couldn't be happier for you." The tears welled up in his eyes as he shook my hand. I let him know that I knew it was nothing short of a miracle, and that I was waiting on the results of the blood sample I'd given so that they could come up with a cure for the cancer. He said it was fantastic news and that he knows how rough it all must have been, especially never knowing it could come out like this. I told him the doctors didn't expect it, that's for sure.

It's things like this that are now happening everyday I'm back. At the end of the day, I seem to be exhausted physically but can't quit smiling. I'm smiling so much my cheeks hurt. And it's been the best week I think I've ever had at work. I also heard yesterday from a woman who came up to me and said that my story is spreading out around the neighborhood and even further. She said it was repeated to a little girl who also is fighting cancer, whom responded with, "then there is still hope for me?" I said "You tell her,there is always hope." That one got me. Hit me really hard and I had to leave the floor for a few to get myself together. She had told me that I was an inspiration to others with cancer and that I should let the local news know of my story, that it would reach a lot of other people who need to hear about such a success. I think when I find out on Dec.15th what the results are and what they'll be able to accomplish with this sample I gave them, I'll be thinking seriously in that direction. I had no idea of the numbers of people who have been effected in some way by this.

It's been hard to think about all this, as remembering how I was feeling at the beginning does that emotional roller coaster thing again. I see now what Daisy and Sparky were getting at when they told me that "He's got a plan for me through all this." I just never expected it would be anything like this. I thought they meant one for me to understand, not one for everyone else to be so effected by. It just keeps getting better. Never knew it would take hold like it has. Oh, and my blood pressure has returned to a great level. Seems that got better too, had me worried it was going to keep me down for a second. First couple of days or so, where really rough. Broke out in a sweat a few times but think that was nerves getting to me too. But the medication appears to be doing what it was meant to. Still can't get use to having to take any kind of pills though. I'll let you guys know where this goes from here. Had to take some time adjusting to all this. I'll see you soon though, as I'm finally getting some stability back. This Has Been....
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Thanks for sharing again Wis :)
Its truly remarkable story !!!

Take care !!!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

I'm back at work as I said but unfortunately it's not any kind of a steady schedule. Totally random shifts, from 3:30am to 10:30pm, landing anywhere in between. It's really taking it out on me to adjust my medications, work shifts, and sleep to keep me from running myself into the ground. I don't get it except that they are trying to get me hours at a time when the store is trying to cut back anywhere they can.

It's been rough to get back on my feet again with all the physical demands of the job but I'll get my medication figured out Monday when I go back in to see the doctor. I'm finding out what happens when I don't take them on time, and man, it's not good. But he should be able to fix that. The last few weeks have kept me out of the game but I should be back in again soon. Miss you all very much. Now it's time to sleep again for the early A.M. shift at work. And Sunday will be the P.M. shift, closing the department. Ya, it's rough but I'm hanging in there. This Has Been....