More sad news from the Great White North

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Take care !!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by DaveAnd___ »

Hang in there mate!
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

OMG
cant believe it but she's still hangingin there....
i had her disconnected a week ago last thursday...
now she is basically starving to death..:(
moved to a new room today( at least one with a couch cause i cant sleep on the flooor any more...)
she's in the " ready to go " room now.... but she keeps on keeping on:)
brother's and I are basket cases now....
lol she's testing our brotherly love and strength...(too bad my bro's are a'holes...)

meant to call you kim but honest i lost/don't have your freakin number!!!!
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

(((((((((((((((((((((((( huge hug )))))))))))))))))))))))))

I know its like a kind of torture. I went through something similar with my own mother.

Praying for you both.
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

:(:(:(:(

Mom passed into eternal rest last night about 1:30.
It was a long and awful time for her waiting to move on.
Her long battle with this life is now over.
She will be greatly missed by everyone who knew her, her 3 sons and 2 grandchildren.
She was a kind, generous wonderful woman who no matter what always looked upon the bright side of things even when skies were their blackest.
She was my best friend.
The final arrangements will be made today and the celebration of life will be next Tuesday or Wednesday.
I'll be busy for the next week or so will everything I must do but I will stay in touch.
Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words.
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Ah, Chris, this is sad news :( .
My deepest condoleances to u and ur family.

Take care my friend.
--= Keep Running =--

Post by Oldsparky »

I am very sorry for your loss Chris, but I am sure this comes as a relief to your family and your Mom after the trying ordeal of the last few days and weeks. Seek comfort in the Good Memories and Good Times you have had. We weep not for the ones that have gone on, but for ourselves because we will miss them and they have left us behind. Our prayers for strength remain with you. We share your grief and tears my friend.

Sparky
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Chris,

I'm truly saddened to hear of your loss. May you find Joy in her memory, Solace in her Love and Peace in your Heart.

Take care,

Sean
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

(((((((((((((((((((((( huge hug )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

God bless you and keep you. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

www.firesong.com
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Wow Chris, I know words can't express the stress you are under right now but man, I'm praying for you buddy. Just know that He's always with you and will see you through all this and I think Glen hit it on the head, know that all you have to do is ask and He will help you through all this. The Great Spirit will listen when you speak to him and you've got all of us putting in words of our own for you too. I hope things work out soon for you and peace returns to your family. I miss you in the game but know that I'm thinking of you my friend. This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

The visitation will be held at St. Columba Presbyterian tomorrow at 10:00 followed by the Celebration of Life at 11:00 ... then a lunch that all the church ladies are putting on:)
after that ......life may slow down a bit until I get the estate settled... which will be a nightmare unto itself...
since the brothers have a beef with the Will I have decided to give up my share and give it to them ..... that may make the waters calmer..... I just don't know... it's only money....just freakin money...
it's been a long month with this and I'm truly very much tired and burnt out... half the time i dont really know what I'm saying anymore
(gosh I sould sure really use a good night's sleep)
Ma would not have wanted this this way.......
I do hope to be back online soon and gaming ....however it may still take a few weeks before even I have the time or mental wherewithall to get back into it..
my battles have Apparently just begun...(brothers can be Aholes from time to time)
Again.. I really do appreciate and thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers during this trying time..
My mom knew ALLl you of you in a way cause I told her all about my friends in Unreal......
Chris....
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

I am so so sorry that this just seems to go and on and on. I hope your brothers will not make this worse than it has been.

((((((((((((((((((( hug )))))))))))))))))))))))

Your in my thoughts and in my prayers.

www.firesong.com
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Chris, if its any consolation, this is not all that unusual.. It reflects a mothers special ability to make each child feel they are special and their relationship with Mom is closer and more special than the other siblings. A good mothers relationship with a child is like a personal relationship with Christ, Its one on one, personal, sacred and very special, irreplaceable and endures for eternity. Don't be in a rush, step back, take some time, deal with the loss, and don't make any quick decisions. Take at least a month before you do make any important decisions. Time, people, and the world can wait. I pray God grants you peace and patience and we know that you already have perseverence as you got that from your Mom. Seek the Lords guidance in the trying days to come.

Sparky