Separation

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.

Separation

Post by Guest »

Well it's been two months since my wife and I separated....things are very difficult now....I have been left with a lot on my plate.... 6 bedroom house,big mortgage and bills and 33 acres to look after....It's just me and my son now...
Being self employed is no fun trip...it always ends up being 2 months of feast followed by 3 months of famine..lol
it's an endless cycle..
I actually had some savings until last week....car ate that up....dig this...the Great Canadian tax grab called.."an ETest"....there are several catagories that a car or truck must pass in order to be able to get you license sticker for 2 years....The allowable limit for HC(HydroCarbons) is 75/million...mine came back at 90/million...eveything else had great numbers....4 new plugs/2 more ETests.. a $432 sensor, and 4 hours of a mechanics time later...car has sticker..grrrr..( at 75ppm!!!!)
Ever seen a transport change it's first 3 or 4 gears????!!! the crap they spit out!!!....and I'm only out 15ppm on one thing...grrrrrrr
The long of the short is...I really don't have a lot of time for gaming lately but I will fit it in when I can.
it's going to take me some time to reinstall Unreal...there's a lot of cd;s involved with that...lol
Later......
BlondePsycho

Post by BlondePsycho »

Oh that was me... I know I had signed in..???? cause I had just posted ...
Woof...
Chris
turok-(DOG)-

Post by turok-(DOG)- »

Hey chris hows it going,,,,AS i just seen not to good,,,Oh ya they make there money with the etest crap...If my van ever fails im glad they have buses...lol...Well hurry up and get unreal back up and going miss ya in there,,,If mark has high speed take your computer there and get the updates you need,,,,lol.....Hope to see ya soon,,,,,Just hang in there its gonna get better as they told me to,,,,,lol,,See ya..