We have lost a friend.

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Duane aka -§moKe-

Post by Duane aka -§moKe- »

WOW..... i am deeply crushed to have missed this for so long. I have not been online for nearly a month {pc and other troubles}. I offer my deepest sympathies for Kim, her family, and to anyone who knew or was associated with Don (EXE). I'm saddened to have come to this so late Kim. I ask that God grant you Peace and Love in this time of your life. May you think of Don and all the pleasant memories of your lives together. May the life that he shared with you and those around you have been brightened by just knowing and loving him. I will miss you Don.
Nidi
FOD
FOD

:o(

Post by Nidi »

Finally got back online after moving out from BP's place. Was hoping for some good news...I played with Don on numerous occasions and it was always a blast. He will be sorely missed. Kim, if you need anything, give us a call, Chris and I are just a few hours drive away...
Elvis lives!!!!
In Tweed, Ontario right next door to BP!!!
:)
SAIGONSURFER (DOG)

EXECUTIONER

Post by SAIGONSURFER (DOG) »

Kim, I can not imagine how empty you feel now.

I have cared for an older couple full time since April. Last month, she died and I have now been taking care of her husband.

He won't go in her room anymore.

I wish I lived closer to ya Kim. God loves you and as you know you have made some decent friends on DOG. I grieve for you. Sometimes we players talk about things on the game grid that we do not talk about with our spouses/sig others. Makes some of your fellow players as close in ways. I am sorry I was away for so long so did not know...

SS