We have lost a friend.

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.

Post by Guest »

Kim

My heart goes out to you and your family, so very sorry for your loss. Don was a good online friend to all, he surely will be missed.

Novocaine
}TCP{Carnage

Post by }TCP{Carnage »

It is always sad to hear that a fellow gamer has passed away
I'm prety sure we ran into eachother somewhere at some point in time

Sometimes the cards are just not shuffeled right
Best of luck to the ones left behind

Car..
species8472
FOD
FOD

Post by species8472 »

Kim,

I am greatly saddened at the news. Losing a family member has to be one of the most difficult things we ever go through. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

species8472
Hyper
FOD
FOD

Post by Hyper »

Too bad. Life is unpredictable sometimes.

You have my condoleances. Strength for this difficult time.
Alter your reality...forever.

http://www.hypercoop.tk
[url]unreal://unreal.hypercoop.tk[/url]
Oldsparky

Obituary

Post by Oldsparky »

THOMPSON - Don Suddenly at the Brantford General Hospital on Sunday, June 10, 2007. in his 50th year. Loving husband and best friend of Kim. Devoted father of David, Sherry, Tina, Tracy, Tommy, and Brandon, and loving grandfather to nine grandchildren. Don will be sadly missed by his parents Gord and Dora, sisters Suanne and Karen, brothers Gordie and Danny and their families. Friends will be received at the DENNIS TOLL FUNERAL HOME, 55 Charing Cross St., Brantford on Saturday, June 16, 2007 from 10:00 a.m. for a memorial service to follow in the chapel at 11:00 a.m. Donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundation would be appreciated.
Last edited by Oldsparky on Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

http://www.dennistoll.ca/

You can send some kind words to Kim and the family here.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Kim,

Sorry for your loss, our prays and thoughts are with you and your family.

Take Care,

Josh
Minky-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Minky-(DOG)- »

Kim, I am very saddened by the news of your loss. I am thinking of you and your family at this time.
ShortBusRider
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by ShortBusRider »

KIM KNOWS MY FEELING BECAUSE SENT TO HER DIRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Taco,
Thanks for posting my mass response!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care Be Safe & Do Good
sammo

Post by sammo »

Kim,
My deepest condolences. My thoughts are with you and your family

Post by Guest »

Kim, i'm not to good with this kinda thing but here it goes. I really dont know what to say but that Don was one of my closest friends that i have never seen in person.Talking to him either on the phone or thru a comp he always helped me and talk to me thru good and bad things in my life. He was kinda like the OldSparky from MiB to me. Kinda wish we had one more clan match or just one more fun game together. My prayers and condolences to you and your family..You hang in there Kim and remember you will always have your online family with you thru all of this and beyond. Copeman(MiB)
{KDS}Prince

Post by {KDS}Prince »

Words cannot express how sorry we are about the recent tragic events that have touched you so deeply. Your loss is huge, and we can only imagine the hurt you feel.

We want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Please accept our condolences and our hopes for your healing and renewal.

With sympathy,

{KDS}Prince

A.K.A. Edward
storm
FOD
FOD

Post by storm »

i am very sad to hear of this news. kim you will be in my prayers, i hope you nothing but the best at this troubled time.

STORM
The one your mother warned you about.
Dan

Post by Dan »

I am actually in tears right now thinking about the loss. He was a great guy and I got to know his son some time ago and this is just sad that this has happened and you and your family will be in my thoughts.

I wish you the best, i wish there was something I could say or do to make the pain go away. I am sorry..

Dan
iceman(DOG)

Post by iceman(DOG) »

turok im sorry to hear about ur loss.if u need anything let me know he was my first clan leader he teached me alot about the game i will never forget him