We have lost a friend.

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Oldsparky

We have lost a friend.

Post by Oldsparky »

As the announcement said, Don, Executioner-MIB has passed away today in a hospitals care in Canada. Please post any thing you would like to say to Kim/Turok here on this thread.

Glen
Oldsparky

Kim

Post by Oldsparky »

27:4-5
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

Psalm 30:5
Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

Psalm 46: 1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea

Psalm 71: 20-21
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.
Minus

Post by Minus »

Oh Kim,I am so shocked to hear about Don.I wish I had the words to comfort you.I was just talking to Sparky in the server today and was telling him you must be working or something as you are always around on the weekend.He figured that or camping.I'm so sorry for your loss Kim.Words escape me.If there is anything I can do for you please just let me know.Take care of yourself Kim,hope to talk to you when you can.

John
3dtray-{DOG}-

Post by 3dtray-{DOG}- »

so sorry to hear about don kim myself and wife will say a prayer for you

tray and tammie :cry:
Guess

Post by Guess »

Kim,

My Wife Melissa and I are deeply saddened to learn of Don's death and We would like to express my sincere sympathy to you and your family on behalf of My Family. Your husband was highly respected by us as you are.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences at this difficult time and I ask you to please pass these sentiments on to your children. Your husband was a remarkable man in many ways. Me Knowing him in Unreal for many years I got to learn this, I am well aware of the difference he made in the lives of many people, both here in Unreal, and in his private life. He will be missed by many.

With sincere sympathy,

Chris & Melissa (Stunner) (ArmyBrat)

Post by Guest »

I just want to say how sorry im am Kim to hear about Don...
i still think about you guys even tho i dont play unreal anymore...i will say a prayer for you tonite ..be strong...

hugs ....FireStorm aka Arnie
§talker-(DOG)-

So sorry

Post by §talker-(DOG)- »

I am so sorry to hear about Don. My prayers will be with you Kim. I just don't have the words to expess to you how sorry I feel. If there is any way I can help please let me know. Take care and so sorry for your loss.

God Bless you. Mike
coffeedawg
FOD
FOD

Post by coffeedawg »

oh man, so sorry to hear this. My condolences to turok and family. :(
jackal-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by jackal-(DOG)- »

im sorry to hear about a great lost to you kim. and to he unreal world. are prays for the peace of GOD in you time of need.
jàçká£-(DOG)-

Post by Guest »

I am so sorry to hear about him. It is regrettable that it is not conveyed my feeling in English well, but I can pray from Japan.

Koma
IrIsH-RaGe/SpOnGeBoB

Post by IrIsH-RaGe/SpOnGeBoB »

Kim,

Nothing I or anyone can say will bring you the comfort you need, so I dare not try. But just know, even though a game brought us together, our bonds of friendship are real. Please know that you can count on your Unreal friends for support. I love, honor & respect you & offer my support; I'll be here for you when you need me.

Sincerely & Respectfully,

Matt

Post by Guest »

Carlos<KoR> Sorry to hear this sad news
Gort-{DOG}-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Gort-{DOG}- »

Kim, please take strength in my prayers to you and your family. I didn't know Don apart from our online playing, but I'm glad that I was able to know and enjoy, at least, that part of him.

Ron
-nDp-Bubs

Post by -nDp-Bubs »

Kim ... my heart goes out to you and your family ... we will all remember Don from Unreal. Sorry to hear about this. Shanti ... ~ John
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

This sad news came as a real shock to me....

To Kim & Family: Take care in these difficult days, hope u find the strength to get through. I'll pray for that.

Make sure u let us know if we are needed to help u in any way we can.

Take care !
--= Keep Running =--