Karen's surgery is April 4th

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Awwwwww you guys bring a tear of joy to my eye :)

I'm blessed by the Lord with good friends!!! And I am so, so, so grateful to Him for bringing you guys into my life - XoxoxoxO

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
~UnLeaded

Post by ~UnLeaded »

GOOGZ wrote:i think you might find it is aimed directly at me, if u read the first line at the least, he say 'you googz' and the 5 times a day prayers, is my religion.

well, good luck with the 'new' doctor, maybe he'll be the one to get to the bottom of your problem,..

as always, i'll be praying for ya karen :wink:
Was NOT aimed at you... relax my friend! MANY religions pray X-times per day, yours is NOT special in that respect :D

My point was that GOD is not meant for only "x" people who practice "x" traditions... He does not practice exclusion of his children based on what ethnic group, country, etc, they are from.

Brother Googz- relax my friend :wink:

It's time to live life NOW, on earth, and make the almighty proud, this was the message.

Karen- He's looking after you :D
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

~UnLeaded wrote:
GOOGZ wrote:i think you might find it is aimed directly at me, if u read the first line at the least, he say 'you googz' and the 5 times a day prayers, is my religion.

well, good luck with the 'new' doctor, maybe he'll be the one to get to the bottom of your problem,..

as always, i'll be praying for ya karen :wink:
Was NOT aimed at you... relax my friend! MANY religions pray X-times per day, yours is NOT special in that respect :D

My point was that GOD is not meant for only "x" people who practice "x" traditions... He does not practice exclusion of his children based on what ethnic group, country, etc, they are from.

Brother Googz- relax my friend :wink:

It's time to live life NOW, on earth, and make the almighty proud, this was the message.

Karen- He's looking after you :D
I thought that's what you meant UL, but instead of me trying to explain what you meant, I knew you would pop on here and explain what you meant :? You're pretty wise for a young'un ;)

I know He's with me!! ;)

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
BucketHead(CoA)

Post by BucketHead(CoA) »

Karen .... xoxoxoxoxx .... I'm sorry to read/hear your not feeling well :? , it's your 'ol Buddy Mark' The other day Deborah just popped into my head and I went to her website and sent her an email , she replyed and said you both still played Unreal, so I went searching for ya'll and found this web forum. I hope your better and will see this soon ... I had my appendix out 4 weeks ago "Emergency Surgery" so I'm a little sore too :?

Mark .....
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

{{{Mark}}} So good to see an old friend again :) Best wishes for a speedy recovery - I'll be ok, no worries.

Are you still up for a frag er two?

XoxoxoxoxO - Thank you! :)

-*UF4E*-SecondWind
FOD
FOD

Post by -*UF4E*-SecondWind »

Wow! Hey Mark. Good to see you buddy :)
BucketHead(CoA)
FOD
FOD

Vixen wrote:{{{Mark}}} So good to see an old friend again :) Best wishes for a speedy recovery - I'll be ok, no worries.

Are you still up for a frag er two?

XoxoxoxoxO - Thank you! :)
{{{Karen}}}}

Glad I found ya ... I'm much better thanks, I'm glad You are too. I've been tracking down the Unreal patches and I think I have about 2+ gb of maps from the cache on CD (I hope) and will get' er' installed soon 8)
Hope to see You soon ....
Mark
BucketHead(CoA)
FOD
FOD

-*UF4E*-SecondWind wrote:Wow! Hey Mark. Good to see you buddy :)
Hey "Greeny" -- lol -- John bud how are You! You still playing Unreal as well. I'm still CoA and play mostly Battlefield 2 and UT2K4 some ... been a few years since I've played Unreal but and up for a game or two after I track down the Unreal CD :o I think I konw where it's at .... Ya'll have a time when or where you play, I'm going to try and install tonight, I hope ... well take it easy and I'll see you around
Mark
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

That's great Mark!! So happy for you :)

We're at NewbiesPlayground or the UF4E Server usually. Most are on I would say after dinner time 'round 6 er so. I'm hardly ever on :( If it weren't for this pain in my side, which is now becoming a REAL pain in my butt, I would be playing almost as much as Windy - Hehehehe.... (John, you know I love ya - Mwah!)

Anyway I do hope to run into Mark. always was a pleasure :)

BucketHead(CoA)
FOD
FOD

Vixen wrote:That's great Mark!! So happy for you :)

We're at NewbiesPlayground or the UF4E Server usually. Most are on I would say after dinner time 'round 6 er so. I'm hardly ever on :( If it weren't for this pain in my side, which is now becoming a REAL pain in my butt, I would be playing almost as much as Windy - Hehehehe.... (John, you know I love ya - Mwah!)

Anyway I do hope to run into Mark. always was a pleasure :)
pleasure is/was all mine ... cool I'm gonna try and install tonight if it's the last thing I do ... :lol: ... oh btw , what ever happened to Strider and Toast them boys MIA or whut :?:
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Well let's see Toast made a guest appearance about 2 months ago - haven't seen him since, and Strides, well, we're a bit worried about him, he lives in TN and that's where all those wicked tornadoes blew through... Strides is a UF4E, ya know? ;)

There are a few MOAN'S that pop up at times, but rarely :)

No Co30's.

Ok well then hope to see you soon :)

Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

I did get an email from Strider. He is ok. :D Just busy, I assume with work and his huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge garden. It's awesome. But, everyone there is ok, the tornados went north of his place.
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
BucketHead(CoA)
FOD
FOD

Good to hear, CoA had a lot of guys living in Tenn. they started a new Clan about a month ago, had about 18 leave , :shock: but I keep in touch with most of them. play UT2k4 and BF2 .... oh and Flounder[MoA] is now a CoA about 3 months now :)
Gort-{DOG}-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Gort-{DOG}- »

Karen, any contact with Graham or Brooze?
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

I haven't heard from Grim for ages :(

I just saw Brooze on the UF4E Forum - heh

I miss 'em both :(