Karen's surgery is April 4th

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

We are living in a material world, and I am NOT a material girl - hehe :roll:

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

dont know what yer on about Unleaded, and yer constant badgering about my religion and way of life, is about getting on my nerves.

if u read my posts in this thread, i aint even talked about my beliefs or anything along those lines
~UnLeaded wrote:You can sit on your throne with your ideals on being righteous believing that only you have the answer(s) doing nothing or you can go out and help some of God's children, perhaps even offering favor for yourself in God's eyes.

It's not just about self-discipline (following traditions, obeying commandments, etc), for most are self-centered man-made ideas that God could care less about, he cares about how you treat his children and how you extend his given blessing of brotherhood to his children. This defines the moral character of any man or woman. Praying X-times a day, wearing certain garb, etc... are pretense for yourself only (unless you're praying for others). You couldn't seriously think that God cares that you wore certain man-made garb or did any other number of symbolic traditions when you treat your fellow man with contempt or righteousness?

You want your 40 wives or the grand-scheme in heaven it might be good to practice a little "outward" extension. :wink:
so where you came out with all the above i dont know, give me a quote where i have said anything that backs what u have said in the above....
and get your facts straight, watching propaganda about my religion is not getting facts. seems you have some issues, deal with them first
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

ps, stick to the subject please
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Googy, My Sweet :) I don't think that UL meant anything personal towards you. I don't think his post was aimed especially at you, so please don't take it that way. I think he was just stating his beliefs to people in general who do not know what life is really about :)

So back in your corners you two!! :)
We are told not to make each other stumble, correct? ;)

Ok now back to the topic. :roll:
My liver biopsy came out clean which I had expected, but they did find something in my uterus - EEK!! Going to see yet another Doctor for his recommendation which is prolly going to be a hysterectomy - YIKES!!

You know I love the both of you - XoxoxoxO

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

i think you might find it is aimed directly at me, if u read the first line at the least, he say 'you googz' and the 5 times a day prayers, is my religion.

well, good luck with the 'new' doctor, maybe he'll be the one to get to the bottom of your problem,..

as always, i'll be praying for ya karen :wink:

Post by Guest »

big fun last night!

Vix, great news on the biopsy.. I know your trying to find the source of the problem .. even if this isn't it :? .. it's a GOOD thing. :D

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:big fun last night!

Vix, great news on the biopsy.. I know your trying to find the source of the problem .. even if this isn't it :? .. it's a GOOD thing. :D
whoops. .that was me.. coffeedawg.. :)
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

GOOGZ wrote:i think you might find it is aimed directly at me, if u read the first line at the least, he say 'you googz' and the 5 times a day prayers, is my religion.

well, good luck with the 'new' doctor, maybe he'll be the one to get to the bottom of your problem,..

as always, i'll be praying for ya karen :wink:
{{{Googz}}} Just remember He loves you and so do I :)

Thank you for still praying for me :) XooxoxoxooX

Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Anonymous wrote:big fun last night!

Oh Yeah Great fun!! Was good to hear you on Ven too :)
Well this is it, the last hurrah, if this hyster doesn't cure it, I'll be on painkillers the rest of my life :( ACK!!

GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

This thread is about Vixens affliction. To support her with our thoughts, prayers, karma, positivie thinking or however you want to show ur support for her.

Please keep it this way. It is great that Sparky has given us the freedom to express our beliefs and ideas.

I think we can maturely discuss the issues without attacking or critizicing each others beliefs or non-beliefs.

I do not want to loose the freedom to express myself by having to end any talk about religion or faith as I feel very comfortable posting my thoughts, prayers and support in this Forum because of the maturity of the DOG and FOD.

Still praying for you Vix. GBU
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

I would love to have a discussion about religion and my questions about it. Perhaps someone can start a thread?

Yay for Vixen!
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

you should have started one then cpu :wink:

and still more prayers for karen :wink:
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

cpuenvy wrote:I would love to have a discussion about religion and my questions about it. Perhaps someone can start a thread?
GOOGZ wrote:you should have started one then cpu :wink:
Feel free to visit our additional forum at Unreal Believers to start a discussion thread about anything related to religion. Sparky, Daisy or myself will try our best to answer any questions or doubts you may have. We are not theologist but we have learned a few things here and there in our Christian walk.

We will be more than happy to have a nice and enjoyable disucussion anytime. The address is http://unrealbelievers.proboards3.com/index.cgi
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

GoodOleTaco wrote:
cpuenvy wrote:I would love to have a discussion about religion and my questions about it. Perhaps someone can start a thread?
GOOGZ wrote:you should have started one then cpu :wink:
Feel free to visit our additional forum at Unreal Believers to start a discussion thread about anything related to religion. Sparky, Daisy or myself will try our best to answer any questions or doubts you may have. We are not theologist but we have learned a few things here and there in our Christian walk.

We will be more than happy to have a nice and enjoyable disucussion anytime. The address is http://unrealbelievers.proboards3.com/index.cgi
Don't forget Vixen. She has some awesome insights as well. :D
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Oppsie Daisy (no pun intended :wink: ) How could I forget Mrs. K!! My bad.
She is a person who might not know how much of a blessing she is with her Love and Friendliness. You bring a big ole dose of sweetness in this otherwise sour world.

Dont ever change Mrs. K. We wil keep on rooting for you and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers constantly. We needs ya to keep us boys from nice and straight. He He He.

Now everyone..gather around...and give Karen a...[/size]

GROUP HUG!!
Some say love, it is a river that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower, and you its only seed.

It's the heart, afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance.
It's the dream, afraid of waking, that never takes a chance.
It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give.
And the soul, afraid of dyin', that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows,
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes The Rose