Karen's surgery is April 4th

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

I'm home and recovering as you know.

The surgery did not give me the answers I was looking for. I am very disappointed, and disgusted. They found no source to the pain although they did find an enlarged uterus, and an enlarged liver (and I don't even drink - Ack). They took a biopsy of the liver, and I will have results on the 19th of April. Whether the enlargements could cause the pain, I don't know yet. I do know that I am done trying to find a cure for this using earthly sources. I have given this totally over to the Lord, and if He sees fit to heal me then He will, if not I will live with it. I'm just going to keep looking up ^ ;)

Unfortunately, I didn't see the "White Light" I was so hoping to see, as I welcome death, and cannot wait to get off this planet, and to a place where there is no sorrow and suffering only peace and joy. That may sound morbid to some, but it's my belief.

I hope you are all having a good time playing. I miss it :( I cannot sit here long enough to play yet.

Again thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Don't give up yet, there is power in prayer. :)

{{{{{Friends}}}} Be good, and take care.

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
Wever

Post by Wever »

((((((Vixen)))))
Thnx for sharing and we'll keep praying for u !!
BlondePsycho-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by BlondePsycho-(DOG)- »

Don't be in such a rush for death...Your here until you finish what your supposed to do....
I "died" once and there was no white light...obviously I wasn't finished yet...
God put you here to accomplish a certain number of things.. and I guess you haven't got them all done yet...(or you've been lazy...lol)
I glad your home and alright, but sad that they didn't find out what's been causing your pain.
Speaking from personal experience...after a time you learn to live with pain..and what might put others on the floor..you wouldn't bat an eyelash at..:)
Take care doll ... and I look forward to giving you a sound thrashing (fragging). :)
In ANY tower or tree overlooking YOU!!
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

I'm already at the point where it's become a common everyday part of my life. I deal with it, but can't see me living the rest of my life with it, as at times it gets so intense that I have no life. Getting used to it - Ack! Though that doesn't help.

I suppose you're right in a sense that my job is not finished here, so I guess I'll hang for a bit. :roll: Let you thrash me once, maybe twice but that's about it :)

Wise words there BP - Thanks! :)

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

I'm feeling much better with everyday that passes :)

The depression part is diminishing. I apologize to anyone if I came across too boldly. Or made anyone feel uneasy.

I am off from work today and tomorrow, and am hoping to get a quick game in sometime soon.

XoxoxoxO - Mwah - Thanks friends!!

wever

Post by wever »

Thats good to hear Mrs Vixen !!!

Here, let me give u a hug now: ((((((((((Vixen))))))))

Keep the good news comming !!!
Wever

Post by Wever »

Feeling bit better already ?

I'll do my best to make u feel better everyday !
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

{{{Wever}}} Thank you :)

The surgery pain is all but gone - I am a fast healer when it comes to boo-boos :)

I had hoped that the original pain in my side would have somehow been eliminated or at least decreased, but that didn't happen. :( Oh well such is life eh? :)

I miss playing with all of you. I just can't sit here for more than an hour :cry: I doubt anyone will be seeing much of me anymore. I will stop by when and if I can. :)

UnLeaded
FOD
FOD

Post by UnLeaded »

Karen, you will have your day of glory, but we are not meant to take our own lives, this actually break's the most serious commandment, of which there will always be no turning back.

Interestingly enough sometimes God puts us through things so that we can help others (although we may not view it this way as we go through our trials), it is a challenge to look beyond ourselves and share compassion with others, sometimes ending up with very pleasant but unexpected results. We are meant to share the compassion that is shared with us.

I would certainly miss the star from "My Fair Lady"---- ACK!!! :o
-> UnLeaded <-
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

She never said she wants to kill herself u silly goof...

i think what she is saying is that she wants to pass on from this world, and all its ills and woes and move on to the afterlife..

which is a better place than this
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

Not everybody believes that.
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

never said that :wink:

i have my varying beliefs too
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

LP - I know that's not the right thing to do :roll: And thank you for sharing your compassion. :) XoxoxO And I believe you are right. I know no one can understand the mind of God, and someday I'll have my answer.

Googy pretty much hit the nail on the head. :) I wanna go "home!" Hehehe.... ;)

GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today, Yeah
The girl that's driving me mad is going away, yeah, oh
She's got a ticket to ride
but she don't care
He He He :wink:
~UnLeaded

Post by ~UnLeaded »

GOOGZ wrote:She never said she wants to kill herself u silly goof...

i think what she is saying is that she wants to pass on from this world, and all its ills and woes and move on to the afterlife..

which is a better place than this
Everyone is God's children, even you GoogZ! (well, let me think about that... :P ) Wanting to decrease your time on Earth is not ever a part of God's plan. Yes, this world has problems, and yes anyone can make a difference in making it better with a little compassion. There's always someone to care about in everyone's life and there's always someone around to show and give compassion to.

You can sit on your throne with your ideals on being righteous believing that only you have the answer(s) doing nothing or you can go out and help some of God's children, perhaps even offering favor for yourself in God's eyes.

It's not just about self-discipline (following traditions, obeying commandments, etc), for most are self-centered man-made ideas that God could care less about, he cares about how you treat his children and how you extend his given blessing of brotherhood to his children. This defines the moral character of any man or woman. Praying X-times a day, wearing certain garb, etc... are pretense for yourself only (unless you're praying for others). You couldn't seriously think that God cares that you wore certain man-made garb or did any other number of symbolic traditions when you treat your fellow man with contempt or righteousness?

You want your 40 wives or the grand-scheme in heaven it might be good to practice a little "outward" extension. :wink: