5/10/2017 Thursday is Off

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

5/10/2017 Thursday is Off

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Member Epsilon Here!

This Week's Thursday will be off for me because there will be a break to celebrate festival for us, not religious though, but something that has to do with our Military Victory.

The Egyptian-Israeli War of 1965-1973 took place in Egypt's piece of land, Sinai, to fight to the death and to see which country should keep this piece of land for eternity. At the time it was 1965-1972, We were close to a downfall, and it was a setback which our brave honored soldiers were patient in. The Setback lasted for 7 years until exactly when we gained power at the 6th of October 1973. The Great Egyptian-Israeli War led by our old President Mohamed Anwar AlSadaat (Assassinated by the Muslim Brotherhood in 1982), was a superior uprising of the Egyptian Army, Navy, and Aerial Warfare which led to the Egyptian Military Victory.

I hope you enjoyed my little story of the Egyptian War Festival, and Best Regards! :D

WOOF!
Last edited by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: 5/10/2017 Thursday is Off

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

Epsilon-X-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:38 pm ...which led to the Egyptian Military Victory (Not the Israeli Military Victory, as the people in Wikipedia who wrote "Youm Kippur War," and wrote Israeli Military Victory was an insult to us)

ok, given the fact an israeli unreal player could be member of this forum - what would happen next?

...i hope you understand why i am not a fan of posts like this, as it always would put down one side.
this is why i said, religious and political topics are unwanted on this forum as they would lead to disputes. "real world's" policies are bad in many ways. war never brought anything good and mankind seems to be incapable to learn from its own history anyway - but in this place here, intolerance is not tolerated. it does not matter where you come from or to whom you may pray to, if you are male or female or what colour your skin got.

just respect each other. we all are humans - one species.

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Strategy, he might have a point with the wikipedia. Those guys might have edited it like that on purpose. Remember, you can never trust wikipedia one hundred percent, this doesn't happen only on topics of religion by the way.

To me this is not as sensitive topic.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Uh oh! Sorry! My bad!

Edit: It was by accident, sorry for being too extreme again.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

The funny thing is that I don't find you that extreme. You were just saying and explaining why there's a day off for you and explaining it as part of your culture.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

strategy-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:38 pm

...i hope you understand why i am not a fan of posts like this, as it always would put down one side.
this is why i said, religious and political topics are unwanted on this forum as they would lead to disputes. "real world's" policies are bad in many ways. war never brought anything good and mankind seems to be incapable to learn from its own history anyway - but in this place here, intolerance is not tolerated. it does not matter where you come from or to whom you may pray to, if you are male or female or what colour your skin got.

Roger that, Strategy. I didn't want to form this topic and make it into something that has to do with Religion and/or Politics.
And I do respect that you have no problems with who I am, what nationality I am, what Religion I follow, and all of that.
The same goes to you, I have no regards getting into people's business and seeing who are they, what religion they follow, and more.

But then again, I'm sorry for what have I done. I guess I was a doofus on realizing what have I done or even said.

Best Regards.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

for sure you are not too extreme! ;)
i just wanted to drop a short note before it could head into the wrong direction. as you are a new member and new to this forum i am aware of the fact that you will need to get used to everything. basically i defend the "freedom of speech", yet this freedom is defined by the forum-rules. in past there were many flaming discussions/disputes - most of them had been deleted. i am not a fan of deleting posts, i'd rather like to see a respectful discussion in all subforums.

so, no worries epsilon, i did not mean it in a bad way - i am still relaxed :)

@leo: yes, of course i know that "wikipedia facts" are not necessarily proven facts.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]