An email from Firebird-(DOG)-

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

An email from Firebird-(DOG)-

Post by Oldsparky »

An excerpt from and email by Firebird......

hiya, yes I'm still alive. Alot of stuff has happened though. I dont know what I got to tell you before I moved into my own home.. I got married feb. 14th and got my own place.. I dont have a phone there yet though, but when I get one I'm going to get DSL.

:D
cpuenvy{hLk}

Post by cpuenvy{hLk} »

That is great! I just bought a house too, but you don't see me acting like a slouch! Anyway bro, get back up and running, love to frag with you!
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Congradulations Firebird!!! Your not saying she's thrown you out already are you??... :shock: ...and now you gotta get a phone? Or are you in that part of the country where you get a wife with the property? :P :wink: Just kidding bro! Seriously, sounds great, and again congradulations, way cool bud! This has been.....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Hey Birdman!! Mucho Long time no si, (he He) Happy your married and have ur own home, join the club. Really hope to see you in server soon. I think In my 2 years here I have only fragged with u once. I did get to meet your mom on AIM once thru Sparky. Very Nice person your mother is. See ya soon Firebird amigo. These have been words of...

...A Taco
:wink:

PS Still trying to figure out if your a:

or a:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat May 31, 2008 11:34 pm.