Leaving for good from "reality"

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Leaving for good from "reality"

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I cannot bear this life any longer. I give permission for yrex and codex to continue my projects and have access to the ftp.

I cannot stand some abuse I have witnessed, but I have to say that codex and yrex are one of the most helpful persons I have ever met and that codex is one of the kindest. I am forever grateful to them and I am also greateful to you strategy for having my new Unreal home here.

I want my legacy to continue and thus I want you to give them the trust with it.

This is all I can muster up to write. I lost all faith in the world and they will always pull on strings to get me attached to money like drugs
while I don't really have an income. I tried to search for job but was interrupted, despite having a chronic ilness and being slow.

Was insulted and thought I am on drugs. I cannot bear this all and all the details nobody knows but few..........

goodbye
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Leaving for good from "reality"

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i only can hope that you don't consider this seriously?!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Leo neblbni. Všechno se dá řešit. Sice nevím detailní info popřípadně více věcí ale hlavně nedělej žádný blbosti. Taky se mi všechno nedaří i co se práce týká apod. Mám totální fobii z lidí a skončila jsem dlouhodobě na psychiatrii. Pobyla chvíli v Bohnicích. To, že tenhle svět stojí za vyliž prd... neznamená že to skončíš... :(
UNREAL
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I was considering that seriously, it almost happened, but I/we decided to "come back". I might have some solutions still but I had to think about it really hard and sort it out in my mind.

Diky Nikolo, ja jsem sice neplanoval sebevrazdu jako takovou, proste jsem chtel utect do divociny a bud to tam nejak prezit a naucit se vseho nebo proste takhle skoncit. Porad lepsi nez chcipnout nekde v nemocnici nebo ve vezeni. A to vezeni mi hrozilo, vyhrozovali mi zatykacem i kdyz neprobehl radny soud v cesku, byla to estebacka smecka a podobni. Figurovali tam lidi na ktere i sam cibulka a spol kdysi daval trestni oznameni a oni porad sedi vesele na funkcich atd....

Zjistil jsem ze muj prastryc byl sledovan estebakama a vypada to mozna ze mohli i za jeho smrt, protoze mel zahadnou bouli na hlave a jeho smrt byla divna, pred zacatkem noveho milenia. Jako kluk jsem si to probrecel a to jsem tehdy nevedel ze se tam v okoli pohybuji byvali estebaci nebo ze moje detska doktorka byla estebak s krycim jmenem Carin. Ono se nekdy vyplati si proverit ty seznamy ktere jeste existuji, i kdyz jak jsem se dival na posledy tak zahadne prestal fungovat ten vyhledavac na cibulkovych strankach a tam to bylo nejspolehlivejsi...

Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Jestli chceš tak můžeme pokecat přes zprávy. Tvé znechuceni chápu. Mám podobne vnímání na tenhle svět. Jinak ty StB to je asi na delší povídání ze...?
UNREAL
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Asi tak.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

This might still come into reality again in the future. I am in dept for staying somewhere what was meant to be only temporary. The bank screwed up, everyone. That's a generalization but I don't wanna go into details here and now. Basically when you get defrauded, it takes a czech bank more than a week to solve it and treat you as potential fraudster, and even want you to pay money for sending a new card. That's absolutely ridiculous notion in the west. Even though in the west they can happily screw up post packages. I sent a package from germany via posts that got handed over to a shady trader in .cz called DHL and they sent the package back, were being jerks about it, falsely promised to keep it etc.

Now it's been never heard from again and deutsche posts are staying silent. It contained personal valuable things. And now something happened to a package being sent to me instead, or is happening.

The customer is always right, no other way and it should always be assumed that way until proven otherwise. This psychotic twisting of things the other way is really getting into me.....

But really, if I run out of money again and can't keep up the dept, it's me living and surviving out there on my own and if I die then be it.

Because things are still not going as much as I'd hope to. Problems are piling up.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I'm shelving off the inevitable and still fighting on.