I'm sorry VooDoo

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

I'm sorry VooDoo

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I'm sorry for at times thinking you were lying to me. It was all those other people that tried to convince me so. I have to say it but each time Delacroix tried to convince me and I had to tell him it wasn't the case, that I just know you weren't lying since back then you knew a lot more. Something has happened and we both seem to have difficulty remembering something now.

I have to say it in a forum post now to make sure you can see it.

Fact is Bryan found that geocities site you once talked about. The links were to external ftps that of course no longer work. But each of them linked to a file "unrealb.zip"

This must have been the early 1996 beta. This confirms 100 percent you were not lying and is in fact a proof to people like Gizzy etc. But don't forget who was always at the side of it. All these things and making people confused. Who could perfectly lie about something and pass it as a truth. You know who I talk about.

Our baron von muchhausen of Unreal. Who you never know if he speaks the truth or not.

In fact when I saw the site I remember I did find it at some point, then I forgot..somehow. I think after talking to you know who. I don't know how I could have been conditioned this way but I am.

And I am honestly sorry.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959