FAKE "NEWBIESPLAYGROUND" - UT99 servers online!

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: FAKE "NEWBIESPLAYGROUND" - UT99 servers online!

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Well, this is the longest explaination you've given so far and it does make sense.

Despite my own reputation and personality changes, I do know and shared some "secrets" with Sparky about certain people in the community that you might not be aware of due to being new.

But I have to honestly say, that, despite you not being perfect for the job, out of all the possible choices and because other people like jackal rejected the offer...you were indeed the right choice for the job.

You might get a bit too authoritative at times for my own liking but you do a good job managing this site and I also underestimated you and your knowledge at one point.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i consider this a fair valuation, so thank you for that.
and yes, most likely i don't know about the secrets you shared with sparky. i only can talk about facts i am aware of and as you see, my focus had been set on other persons.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
AndréRhineDavis-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by AndréRhineDavis-(DOG)- »

wow... you guys have had some *intense* drama in the clan o.O
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

That is disrespectful for such clan members who were a bit respected throughout their first years of their membership.
They think it's clever to fool other players who love NewbiesPlayground (like me), and those people should be stopped immediately, because I have something to say:

"You think that you're gonna be an admin yourself after you got banished from the servers by respected Clan Members?
We're having fun ourselves, and without you, we're all good!
You guys are a bunch of sickos who think it is fun to fool other players, you're just like false commercials!"

I'm sorry to go very extreme though, I don't always behave like that, but I was very disappointed to see other ex-clanmembers fool around to think they're still active.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

i understand your anger very well ;)
yet, please try to avoid terms like "sickos" or other offensive names like that. thank you!
Rubie-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Rubie-(DOG)- »

starting off with rubie and me. well, rubie always tries to state that all he does is for the unreal-community, he wants to help and support,.... yes, he did a lot of work for unreal, even for newbiesplayground. but there is more about to say. i joined the newbiesplayground-servers in late 2009 (and i joned the clan in 2011). i was interested in the story behind the clan and i spent many many hours talking to OldSparky who gave me all relevant information and introduced me to his point of view and attitude. i got fascinated and wanted to join the clan. rubie, he joined the clan 1 or 2 years earlier, helped me learning the maps and stuff in the beginning. it took some time until i learned about rubie's "second face" - his "calculating side". an interesting fact to mention is for sure, how rubie became -(DOG)-: many of you know, that players who want to join the clan wear the -(PUP)- tag in the beginning for a trial period, until the clanleader gives the -(DOG)-tag to that player. rubie was the only member ever, who stated that he wants the -(DOG)-tag immediately - he did not want to go for the "traditional" way. it was a bit surprising that sparky agreed on rubie's request (later on i got the information that explained his attitude) and of course this was the initial point, when rubie started to gather "friends" within the clan, because not too many members thought that was the correct way.
so, how did that come? you need to learn about the fact, that rubie was one of few players donating to sparky. sparky once said to me, he would not be able to run the servers, if rubie did not donate. obviously sparky was dependent to some extent to rubie. you may say, ok, what's the problem? it was very kind of rubie to support the clan on the financial side. ...but wait a little bit. another interesting fact: sparky never made rubie an admin! seemed strange to me. guess what, it was me, who asked sparky to give rubie adminprivilegies back then.
in july 2013, sparky's health condition got worse. he hardly could play anymore, nor even attend the servers to watch - he approached me, and asked, if i would be willing to lead the clan and care for it's existence/survival. i never asked for leadership, nor did i even think about that. my first question was: "why don't you make jackal clanleader?", as this would have been the logical follower in my opinion. sparky explained me, that jackal wanted to keep himself out of the politics and he accepted that of course. he said there was nobody else he could imagine to stand the challenge being clanleader of newbiesplayground, as this would be a "tough job". i knew how important unreal and the clan were to sparky, so i accepted and took this "job" seriously.
I never asked tobe ADMIN I even didn't like it I wanted to play only and I did played already for years on NEWBIES so there was no reason to be (PUP)!
(PUP) is used for new unknow players that ask very fast to become DOG, in my case everyone did know me already lol.
now coming back to rubie's donations: surprisingly rubies donations ended (for ever) at that point, when sparky officially announced me being the new clanleader... well, that was no problem, as i could afford the server-rent on my own and that's the way everything is being paid since then. i consulted sparky's opinion on almost all steps i did and we discussed everything that was relevant. all changes made back then had been confirmed by sparky, e.g. instead of renting several playerslots on virtual machines of certain gamehosters, i rented a dedicated machine and set it up to run various unreal servers, including administration-controlpanel and all kind of accessibility on demand. within these discussions, sparky and me often talked about all kind of matters and he tried to give me as much information and hints how to run this clan, as he could. i still can hear sparky's words, when he warned me explicitely not to let rubie come near any core-part of the clan-adminship. word by word he said, rubie is not trustworthy.
for sure, rubie & co. will call me a liar now, but just to give you this thought: why didn't sparky ever suggest rubie become clanleader? rubie had the technical knowledge to build servers, he got the financial background to pay for all of the clan's expenses and rubie was motivated like no one else! if sparky would have asked the community "who wants to be clanleader?", rubie would have rushed right in front of him and replied "here i am! i will do it!". so, thinking about these facts, can anybody explain, why sparky did not make rubie clanleader if i should not tell the truth??
I did transfer the whole account to you to the very last cent! and this did happen a lot later, Sparky was already gone unfortunatelly, and Sparky knew I would never have accepted to take the leadership I did have my part from work and not needed more....
You can't know what we discussed almost every day on AIM from person to person I did have respect for this guy just like for my own father, he knew this, he knew very good my feelings and what I wanted to do or not for the clan!
So why he should ask if he knew or should he have asked this public maybe ? rush lol lets be honest and say things you can proof!
coming back to the historical facts: about a year later, the sad news reached us, that sparky passed away. only few months after that, the mood of some members changed. there were not really severe problems to handle before sparky died. we had some activities on the testserver but the regular servers did not change except of adding new maps every now and then. a few members stood up and demanded the "fallback" to the gamemode jcoopz we used years before. jcoopz had lots of disatvantages compared to prototypecoop which had been developed by masterkent. same as me, sparky saw all the advantages this new custom gamemode gave us, especially for a clan with various admins, while the adminslots in jcoopz were limited (some admins even had to share one admin-access back then). besides that, jcoopz automatically limited the netspeed on servers (designed on values of the period, when pentium I and II were state of the art), which caused higher pings for players who were far away from server's location. in short words, prototypecoop offered many more and far better possibilities. so, most of us did not understand, why those few members wanted to switch back. you really can't imagine the intensity of these long-lasting discussions that came up. of course rubie saw his chance to participate in these "riots" and started to question my claim of leadership. remember: from the point sparky made me clanleader to his death, about a year elapsed and please note: nobody stood up and said, that he/she would not accept sparky's decision. no, it started right after sparky's death. nothing had changed on the servers, nothing changed within the adminship of newbies nor the membership or structure. again... kinda strange!?. the "riots" ended like this - i kicked rubie out of the clan and 2 other clanmembers left on their own wish to run their personal projects.
i'd like to note, that about half a year later i reached out my hand to rubie and invited him to come back to the clan. about a year later i reached out my hand to the other two members that had left and stated the same offer.
You did not kicked me out I did leave by myself, but did have some regrets and asked you later to accept my appologies then I tried to start again from scratch.
But one evening I did received two mails from Players that where kicked by an Admin from server while playing, prompt I did loged in and asked the GAME ADMIN what was happening , and told this "YOU BETTER SHOULD SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH A BIT " or "You'd better shut up a bit" she did said it was not my buisiness!!! I dind't reply anymore I think and was furious for her actions..... and did leave emidiatly because I was mad and not wanted to discuss further. Then after this the Admin contacted you (fulladmin) and said to you if you don't kick this guy I will.
After this you mailed me in person with this words included :

why are you insulting a DOG on jackals coop server?
for sure I won’t accept this! …awaiting your reply!

I did reply and we ended up in a large discussion and you did post a lot crap and textes from privet conversation on Public forums about me everything was token out from context and even not for public purpose!

Like this you told about me " I DID BEAT MY CHILDREN" good knowing we where talking about my son who did have 30y , and the reason was I did give him a slap in his face because He did arrive at my home as drunk as a sailor driving in his car.

I wonder if one of yours would be welcome like this???

but you where unstoppable and even the forum administration where you did post all this said this is realy low and deletted all!

so how the heck you think I feel about you , do you think our old leader would have done this sort of insulting from clan or old clan members???
for shure you will say I did said also a lot , well yes I did but this was to you only privet and I did not misused your privacy like you did with me.

about the other things you did type in your life manual on the first page from this topic I can only read that YOU are infact the best clanleader for this clan and never make a mistake or did something wrong I agree on this hehe you're such a cutie in person hehe I love ya !

And for the SERVERNAME it was a joke to advertise and promote our servers this was fun and objective reached waw thx.
We will call it FAKENEWBIES so come over and enjoy you wont break a thing as all is FAKE :)

Greets,

Your friend Rubie

ps. none
I have no signature :crying:
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Rubie wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:25 pm so how the heck you think I feel about you, do you think our old leader would have done this sort of insulting from clan or old clan members???
for shure you will say I did said also a lot , well yes I did but this was to you only privet and I did not misused your privacy like you did with me.

about the other things you did type in your life manual on the first page from this topic I can only read that YOU are infact the best clanleader for this clan and never make a mistake or did something wrong I agree on this hehe you're such a cutie in person hehe I love ya !

And for the SERVERNAME it was a joke to advertise and promote our servers this was fun and objective reached waw thx.
We will call it FAKENEWBIES so come over and enjoy you wont break a thing as all is FAKE :)

Greets,

Your friend Rubie

ps. none

i really don't care how you "feel" about me or what you think about me.
you can complain and whine as long as you want to. there is only one topic open: change the servernames!
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

strategy-(DOG)- wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:03 am yet, please try to avoid terms like "sickos" or other offensive names like that.
Oops! My bad, Strategy! I didn't think it would be considered as "semi-vulgar."
Anyhow I did mention that I didn't want to become extreme.

Best Regards.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

You know...if it wasn't for the non vulgar rule here I'd just go full force with vulgarism on Rubie after all this.

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

i am not sure on which parts of his "speech" you refer to?
i re-read his messages and could only find the usual stuff we are used from rubie. besides that, i am polite enough to let them both run their accounts on this forum to "defend" themselves, unless they are offending anybody, breaking the rules or being shifted to the rank "persona non grata".
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

His "reality clouding" tactics make me sick. That's why. The way he phrases everything especially when put under pressure like that. It just gets annoying and I've had that so many times with him.

I suppose you could be glad that you don't get angry by how twisted he gets. I do.

But for the sake of the forums I don't let it out.

Rubie-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Rubie-(DOG)- »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:11 am His "reality clouding" tactics make me sick. That's why. The way he phrases everything especially when put under pressure like that. It just gets annoying and I've had that so many times with him.

I suppose you could be glad that you don't get angry by how twisted he gets. I do.

You must be very happy there is at least one place left where you can post Mr. Knowingall. Lol
You are banned allover the whole community smartone
I have no signature :crying:
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Rubie wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:45 pm You must be very happy there is at least one place left where you can post Mr. Knowingall. Lol

be careful rubie! your "chair" got only 1 leg left!
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Rubie wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:45 pm
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:11 am His "reality clouding" tactics make me sick. That's why. The way he phrases everything especially when put under pressure like that. It just gets annoying and I've had that so many times with him.

You must be very happy there is at least one place left where you can post Mr. Knowingall. Lol
I'd refuse to comment under normal circumstances. But it was people like you and their machinations that made it happen in many of those places.
EDIT: To sum it up, you lied to me on multiple ocassions, you lied about me to other people including smirf and dcx.
You made fake accounts, you deleted content, possibly even had hands in locking me out of unrealtexture.
You sabotaged maps in the end on purpose, pretended not to understand english suddenly and feeling superior. There's nothing to back it up.
You just go with the flow and copy the popular opinions instead of forming your own, but you are also truly twisted in your mind.
On top of it all I have to congratulate you, you have succeeded where previous jokers have failed. Completely fracturing this community and making people believe the lies, making people believe you were trying to help me.

You explicitly said on oldunreal that I asked you for help. That wasn't the case even. You came to me out of yourself, where I only posted a thread that I needed help.
Those are two different things and to you they might not better but it's the way you post it like that it's so twisted.

But nevermind all that, here you're splitting up the entire community.