Goodbye Old Friend!

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
GoodOleTaco

Re: Goodbye Old Friend!

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Please Join us at Sparky's Memorial DM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smirftsch
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Smirftsch »

sorry for showing up so late here, I made a topic over at Oldunreal as well and put it into the news. Really still missing the words, have to accept there is nothing we can do except to honor his dedication to the game we all share.

Will miss you, old wise man.
My thoughts and prayers for your family.
<insert cool text or something here>
Pete
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Pete »

When people pass away, those who remain say kind things about the deceased. In this case I have no doubt that every single word that has been said is absolutely true. Glen was such a good, kind and caring person. He was a teacher and mentor to us all here at Newbies. I had a great respect for him right from the moment I got to know him. I personally witnessed him showing kindness and doing things beyond his duties as a person and a clan leader. I saw what an exceptional human being he was. I think we all did.

Here I am on the other side of the world fighting tears as I think about him. I never met him in person and I only knew him about five years. Many of you knew him a lot longer than that. But he really made a difference in my life. When I had bad things happening in my life he was never too tired to help. I only wish I could have been there for him.

Rest in peace Glen.
Pete-Fin-(DOG)-
}TCP{Wolf
FOD
FOD

Post by }TCP{Wolf »

Well the man had his faults like all of us. Amazingly enough though, he could grow above and beyond what one could expect from an old man, the saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" has never been more wrong.

I'm gonna miss you dropping in on me unexpectedly... guess our next little chat will be a while. Take care my friend.
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-
Missionary2001
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Missionary2001 »

He helped my a lot with bible stuff and was awesome person. He is in heaven now :) amen to that.
He is the second person died from unreal world, that i know of like dellcat, i liked him alot :)

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus - King James Version (KJV)
I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!
Thomas
FOD
FOD

Post by Thomas »

Hey everyone, I'm saddened to hear that we've lost Oldsparky. I remember playing with him just a couple of months ago, can't believe that he's gone! Rest in peace my friend. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I just know that somewhere he is still playing the game (Unreal) that he loves!
AKA Thomas (Tom)
Lykos
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Lykos »

Very sad to read the notice..Good Bye Sensei...thks for your wisdom , rest in peace, you always living in our hearts

Condolence for the family, a great hug

From the end of the world.

LYKOS-(DOG)-
SigmaHellgast
FOD
FOD

Post by SigmaHellgast »

Rest in peace, OldSparky :(
{hLk}Havok
FOD
FOD

Post by {hLk}Havok »

been away on vaca, then got busy with work ,etc.. so just saw this today.. Condolences of course to the family and DOG clan members. Knew OldSparky for quite a while and will miss playing with him on the DOG servers... Any assistance DOG clan may need please feel free to reach out...

{hLk}Havok
BlondePsycho
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by BlondePsycho »

I am truly saddened to hear of Sparky's passing. a very long time ago he befriended me and helped me so very much in this game. I haven't played or even had an online connection in years and had always hoped to play again with all the people I had once known. .I see many names on here that I do not know and very few left whom I once did. DAMN I MISS THE OL DAYS!!! For all of you who k!!new Glen these last few years......lucky you!!!
You will be missed Old friend!!!
Cap'n Hands
FOD
FOD

Post by Cap'n Hands »

R.I.P.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Really miss you my old friend! :(
Cap'n Hands
FOD
FOD

Post by Cap'n Hands »

Sure wish I could have met the man. D:
Lykos
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Lykos »

You can count with me, anyways....i think can arrival into later after my job. Regards
Solid_Snake1998

Post by Solid_Snake1998 »

Goodbye sparks, even though this is a bit late and I never returned in the time I promised... :frown: but I just wanted to say you will be deeply missed, but I will keep my promise to you, to keep the team together and show other -(PUPS)- the ropes and to pass on to the -(DOGS)- the knowledge you have given me. and even though I never got to know you or your family truly well yet, you will stay burned into my memory forever like a flakshell to the brain. and to his family I give my prayers and blessings. but then again we all shouldn't worry because is it not true that ''all -(DOGS)- go to heaven?''

your friend Armandre El-Amin a.k.a Solid_Snake-(PUP)-