help with teamspeak 3 server issue

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
schrapnel
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

help with teamspeak 3 server issue

Post by schrapnel »

I think the problem is fixed now i purchased a 1 year teamspeak 3 server from http://www.truxgoteamspeak.com look in the all servers list for schrapnel and hopefully find Schrapnel's TS 3 Server so far i have been unable to reach the support for them to get rooms created with a custom banner and all that but i guess the default room will do for now until i can reach their support the phone number they provided does not seem to work for me and the emails i sent them are still un answered so i guess i am still on my own it is at 69.64.57.13:9280 and is supposedly located in missouri and does not even have a password set yet and only allows a max of 10 clients for $66.00 per year for premium support and a Teamspeak 3 Server if it gets busy i may upgrade to 20 or so clients if need be hopefully it wont be offline as much as my laptop server was thanks for reading woof woof :):) the password is the same as it always was
Last edited by schrapnel on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Re: help with teamspeak 3 server issue

Post by x21 »

Schrapnel

I do not think the router is at fault.
Nor do I think it is the computer as your Unreal server works well.
I suppose it could be your ISP,
but I believe it may be a configuration problem in the ts3 server.
I am searching for a solution to this problem but so far I have nothing. Sorry to say. :(
I hope someone has the solution to your problem.

x21
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: help with teamspeak 3 server issue

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey schrap!
i'm not sure if i can be helpful on this, but it seems that your teamspeak3 settings are completely screwed up! :(
your unreal-server runs on the same machine? if the unreal-server is working and being accessible from outside your network, i think it is not related to a newtork-connection problem but moreover a mismatch in teamspeak3 configuration.
i never stumbled upon this error, but of course i did not get too deep into teamspeak by now. if there was a way, i'd setup the teamspeak server from scratch, but i know there is always some problem with the masterlicense-key implemented - so this needs to be figured out before deleting anything. my suggestion would be to sign up on teamspeak-forum (http://www.teamspeak.com) and post your error-message with description of changes you made on the settings. i'm sure there are some really capable teamspeak-admins that might figure out the correct solution to solve this issue....

(if i can be of any help, i will try to for sure - will need to view your server via teamviewer)...

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]