Problems with unreal

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Chulii
FOD
FOD

Problems with unreal

Post by Chulii »

Well, im not playing because i had a problem with unreal and a "missing" file, and i lost my cd so i had to download and install unreal. I installed the cache but it doesn't enter into server... downloads the maps but never get in and when its going to enter... "ERROR CONECTION"
My computer loves to make problems with unreal i think.. so if a lovely kind person could help me will be REALLY NICEEE ! :3 :D :D
If you wanna go fast, go alone. If you wanna go far, go together...
GoodOleTaco

Re: Problems with unreal

Post by GoodOleTaco »

please email me at jmorhy@gmail.com when you are available so we can check and see what is wrong. Download and install teamviewer so we can remote connect.
http://www.teamviewer.com/es/download/windows.aspx

Espero tu mensaje!
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey chulii,
did you change anything when unreal worked last time? i think it was about 2 weeks ago when i saw you on servers....
sure, we can help you via teamviewer! that worked not bad recently, although i had not much clue of the spanish language ;)
first question: what version of unreal did you download? is that an unpatched version?
second question: do you remember, what file was "missing"? it worked before (sure, there were issues connecting to uteam on 227, but at least you could connect to servers)

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Chulii
FOD
FOD

Post by Chulii »

the thing is that first it said that i had a virus in a file of unreal but i didn't do anything, but later when i tryed to got in, it said that i didn't have "unreal.ini" or another.. i don't remember, so i download again the unreal gold 226 and it have the 227 parch but i didn't install it, now it works, i install all cache but it still taking a long time to get in, have to download millions of maps i don't know why.. I already have the teamviewer. So if anyone have time, i'll be really grateful :3
If you wanna go fast, go alone. If you wanna go far, go together...
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Hi Chulii after i redid my unreal to my new puter an the patches to i to still have to dl every map on jacks sever but there are new maps an fixes to maybe thats y you an i have to dl every time i go on the server :mrgreen: