Just for fun rebuild this week.

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

Just for fun rebuild this week.

Post by Oldsparky »

Moving my main computer from one Coolermaster case to the cube case. Will let you know how it works out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shred-(DOG)-

Re: Just for fun rebuild this week.

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

THE FIRST COOLER CASE LOOKS COOLER THEN THE SECON COOLER CASE LOL :mrgreen:
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Here is a video on the new one I am trying out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... r-06GLSLC8
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Very nice case.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

One problem discovered at beginning of the install. I replaced the front 2 ea 120mm fans that are included with 2 ea 140mm cooler master blue fans. There is not enough room to clear the fans with a small divider thats part of the front panel. The solution I did make was to leave the fans mounted loosely until the front panel was re installed and then tighten fans. This is a temporary fix and is not the best In my opinion. A small relocation of the 140mm mounting holes up toward the top of the case would solve this problem. There is zero clearance between 140mm fan and the front circuit board that holds the audio and on off switches even after this fix. I did use cooler master fans and this mechanical problem kinda surprised me. I am now running the fans installed without other hardware, waiting on the cooler master 80mm silent fans to arrive tommorow. If you don't correct for this mechanical problem with 140 mm fans, the push buttons have to travel farther, and the audio and mic jacks + usb 3.0 jacks dont reach the front panel and the panel will be bowed. IF this wasn't brand new I could make some mechanical mods to fix this quite easily
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Couple more problems found. Screws for MB stand offs not correct thread. Case missing one rubber pad. RMA on the way back to amazon in the morning, I will rebuild into original case. Win some lose some. :lol:
Mean time I am on my stand-by computer.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Ok all rebuilt into the first case now. I am on it, runs great like always. This is my main good computer. 8)