Got an idea for the King of the Hill server

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
KillUnderCover
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Got an idea for the King of the Hill server

Post by KillUnderCover »

I think it would be a good idea to attract people to the King of the Hill server by putting in some bots, so when somebody enters the server there will be 2 bots to play with, when another real player enters, the bots will disappear. Btw, the bots must be visible in the playerlist, if possible
It's good for training new players :)
Let me know what you all think about it
"Live is like your nose, better get out all what's in it." :D ;)
GoodOleTaco

Re: Got an idea for the King of the Hill server

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Ive got an idea..make it DM and that way you can shoot at anything that moves! :idea: oh well...Guess to much of an innovative mind on this ol'skull o' mine. :lol:
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

I also would like to see a pure DM Newbie's server.

Think it might attract more players than KOTH, although perhaps this is what Sparky doesn't want? , as KOTH has been a DOG tradition for long time now?

Unsure, but has Newbie's ever had a pure DM server?

Oh, and happy belated Bday Mr. Sauce :)
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

The task at hand is from the 2200+ maps now installed , find maps suitable to be added to normal rotation of flexmaps.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

SpiNacH wrote:I also would like to see a pure DM Newbie's server.

Think it might attract more players than KOTH, although perhaps this is what Sparky doesn't want? , as KOTH has been a DOG tradition for long time now?

Unsure, but has Newbie's ever had a pure DM server?

Oh, and happy belated Bday Mr. Sauce :)
I think we broke tradition now a while back with the Coop and Monstermash servers...hehehe. I believe we have had Pure DM.,.and even TeamDM....and it was fun.