Oldsparky Challenge.

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

Oldsparky Challenge.

Post by Oldsparky »

I have taught unreal players how to play KOTH for years. Many have grown much better as time passed. My skills of course diminish as I
get older. Many players kills have improved by leaps and bounds. I been thinking maybe a chance for revenge for the beatings I gave many thru the years is in order while I can still play this game. Been thinking how I could best get this done. Perhaps server set on a password, so you must get the password from the web site to get into server so you know whats already going on. Perhaps standard maps with with a lower time limit and kill limit. Maybe this would work. KOTH of course. To me win or lose never matters but the style of sneakiness in the game. I would count it a priviledge to be beat by some of you that I have helped to learn the game. I would have to take frequent breaks after each session :twisted: to rest the old fingers. I dunno how this would work out,, but thinking out loud here. Anyone up to beat the OLD ONE up. I would prefer to start with the less skilled players and work up. I would devote most of a day to it, if i can survive with the old bones. Any ideas or comments how we might accomplish this. I would be very glad to play newbies or oldies. I would encourage all to have a shot. If my hands require we may have to do this over a couple of times. Are you ready to be beat up by a 68 year old.
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Re: Oldsparky Challenge.

Post by Minus »

Lol,I bet you could whip me good with one hand Old Dog.
I'll see if I can reinstall Unreal and get all the necessary files. ;)
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

well, i'm used to get beaten up by a 68 year old LOL :D
of course always a pleasure to play KOTH with you and yes, i'm one of the young ones you taught really a lot!!
...so, it will be a pleasure to me to die once more :D
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

"I would prefer to start with the less skilled players and work up".

Guess I be up first then.......lols.

Will start eating my vegetables again. Let us know when you are feeling good enough to start the party :)