A huge Problem

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Solid_Snake

A huge Problem

Post by Solid_Snake »

OK heres why its a huge problem theres someone else from brazil using my name and my friend lady bathory thinks i stole it when she knew for the longest time that i had this name and to make things worse shes so paranoid she banned me from herd co op server for 1000 mapchanges for nothing and here is the problem as it stands i await a response from anybody who can handle this problem with her because i had this name first and somebodys stealing my unreal game identity.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: A huge Problem

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hi :)

Sounds not like a very good friend to me. She has any proofs you are the wrong Solid_Snake? If not, she acted very unprofessional. I'm familiar with double used names, but I would never act without clear proofs.
Did she check the Player log? Did she compare the locations? She has both ips, yours and the one from the other guy. If she missed the check the ban is nothing else than a joke.

I would suggest you contact Vividy and explain the situation to him. They should compare the ips and locations to have clear proofs. It should show, who is the right Solid_Snake and who not.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

The Server records will show the truth. However this cannot be a Newbies problem as we have no connection to the Herd Servers. We can be of little help except if it happens on our servers. The best thing is what Leela has recommended to contact the server owner direct. This is all Newbies can do in this instance.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

hOW CAN we be sure the guy who just posted before me is the REAL OldSparky????
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

ah! Nevermind...I smell ben gay...so it is the real sparky
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:hOW CAN we be sure the guy who just posted before me is the REAL OldSparky????
ROFL... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Solid_Snake

Post by Solid_Snake »

ok thank u all but how do i get the owners contact info if im banned oh and by the way lady bathory has double names her second is kiralyn a var
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

try this one:

vividy@live.jp
Solid_Snake

Post by Solid_Snake »

Thank you