The State of Unreal

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

The State of Unreal

Post by Oldsparky »

Throughout the years, the game has been full of predictions of doom and naysayers. All I can say is we (the DOGS) are still here and doing our thing. Hats' off to the clan. 1999-2011 a very good Run I would say. I am bothered by the way the clan has shifted to be a coop based clan. We always have been a KOTH and DM clan. I think the people of today avoid competition and feel more comfortable in coop. (whimps)

The Unreal 227H seems to run fine except for the not seeing end bug. I at this point don't think I will rush to change our servers, but I would keep this option open for the future if conditions warrant it.

Pete and Sus are heading up the COOP contest, (unless they tell me otherwise) so direct suggestions and comments to them.

We have some newly promoted pups to DOGS, make them welcome.

Finances are ok for the servers right now, but later in the year it will be necessary to get more funds.

Sponge Bob should be on Unreal Kicking some monsters around and any brave souls who dare as his computer is fully repaired and ready to go.

Ugly Jackal seems to be busy with rebuilding his Junk Car and working so we don't see him much on line.

Leela continues to improve maps and the things she does best on coop.

TKR is working very hard to perfect the spawner and fix some bugs on the web site.

The admins continue to do the right things. Great Job all.

I still think you may have trouble beating up the old one, you may beat him, but beat him up,, I dont think so.

Old people smell funny.

I will add more as I remember it, what was this about anyway? Old and Senile but deadly on KOTH>
Master_Unreal

Re: The State of Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

@227h users: Type Flush in the console to fix the Not Seeing End bug, read up on the oldunreal forums about this bug and it does seem to work.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I cant imagine Unreal without the old stinky one around :D
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Hey the old one thinks he can always get us but we just let him win the odd map.Make him feel proud..HAHA.Ill be around on the weekend glen.
Your Canadian Friend
3dtray-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by 3dtray-(DOG)- »

oldman your all washed up theres a perty dog on your trail your going down ;)
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Talk Talk Talk,, lets see some action!