Related to "SERVER ADMINS CONTACT INFO"

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Related to "SERVER ADMINS CONTACT INFO"

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

http://www.newbiesplayground.com/dogfor ... f=1&t=2236

I would had posted it there, but the thread is locked.

My new email address is

Leela_otS@hotmail.com

Also I would like to make a suggestion.
That thread is already on page 2, means hard to find for people, especially when they need quick help on a server. Think it should get a sticky, but it even would be better when the admin contact infos are placed on the website instead of here.
I mean, the contact infos are meant as a help for players who have any kind of problem or maybe need help with something else. First, they should be people they can contact. Second, the contact infos should be easy and quick to find.

just my 2 Euro Cents (don't ask me what it is in american cents :lol: :lol: :lol: )
GoodOleTaco

Re: Related to "SERVER ADMINS CONTACT INFO"

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Thank you for the observation and suggestion. I Updated your email address, made the post a sticky. The old one is the only one who can do the website thingy, and I agree it should be on the site as well.

Now I wish all the admins would post their contact info, thread is unlocked so admins can post. BTW, you edit posts now if needed. :D