Traveling DVDs

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

Traveling DVDs

Post by Oldsparky »

Over the years I have seen web pages just disappear as the owners lose interest in Unreal. I have for many years shipped CDs and then DVDs to many many unreal players. The newbies web page downloads section contains over 8gb of Unreal archives obtained over years of file gathering. In an attempt to cut my costs, and to give everyone a chance to have this archive without hours and hours of downloading, I have come up with a plan.

I have put the Newbies Playground download sections of our site on 2 DVDs, over 8 GB of files and cache files. I will send these to the first person that signs up here to get the DVDs. You then should make copies or install them on some kind of a drive, so you will have them in the future. That is up to you how you archive them, but I would suggest protecting them, some are hard to find these days. After you get your archive, you will forward the DVDs to the next person thats signs up here. Post the location of the DVDs on the web site so everyone knows where they are at. Its up to the people with the DVDS and the next person to get them to exchange snail mail addresses via email. Not here on this site please.

Try and ship them in a bubble envelope as good or better as you received them. The only cost involved would be the postage to the next one in line.

Who is first, who do I ship this to, who is first?

This is open to all unrealers.
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Traveling DVDs

Post by Bubbles »

This will interesting to see how long it takes to make a trip around the unreal world.
SHRED-{DOG}-

Post by SHRED-{DOG}- »

Hi Bub were the hech ypu bin bud plz stop in jacks sever an say hi bro long time we not see you. I know every one would like to see you an say hi. Any ways drop in putts your bud Shred ;}
Kill ya soon.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

There still here on my desk.
BrakeDanceJ
FOD
FOD

Post by BrakeDanceJ »

When they make it back to the US, I'm interested. I know I received a version a few years back; but it was misplaced during the move :/

Have no issues duplicating/mailing multiple copies out.
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Keep me in the loop. I don't want this lost. I miss it already and it's not even gone yet.
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Tag, I'm it. I just received the discs. Thanks Rubicon. :)

It's back in the U.S. Whoever want's this, send me your address privately and I will forward. BreakDanceJ, BBG????
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
BrakeDanceJ
FOD
FOD

Post by BrakeDanceJ »

Hello everybody,

I have a copy of the discs. Please let me know who needs them.

Thanks,
Joe