SpongeBob

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
BrakeDanceJ
FOD
FOD

Re: SpongeBob

Post by BrakeDanceJ »

I would really like to see traditional 1v1 maps in play. Figuring out map geography is half the battle. I play only a few times a year, and would like to see some of these maps we're all familiar with:

-Deck16
-Vertical+
-Sinfonia
-Observatory

Each player should pick one map (within reason [default maps or very well known maps]), with the 3rd map or tie-breaking map mutually agree'd upon

Best 2 out of 3 would be nice as well. I'd really like to see air control too, and the removal of invis. Basic 'pro' rules gameplay you see on most competitive or duh servers.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Wheres Spongey?

I WANT TO RUMBLE.
SpOnGeBoBsQuArEpAnTs
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SpOnGeBoBsQuArEpAnTs »

Well, after 6 years of faithful service, my gaming computer (the one on which Unreal runs best) died a week before Christmas. So, all my time off was dedicated to try to get it back on its feet enough to have some battles with my favorite Unreal folks. Sparky has given me some tips on equipment to get, so I hope to have everything up & running again before too long. Money, however, is the only thing preventing it. I've tried playing Unreal on the other 3 computers, but none of them are worth a crap when it comes to Unreal. And, quite frankly, they make me look like a true noob. I will keep you posted on the status. Unfortunately, I'll be getting rusty while you all continue to improve. On an after-note, I hope you all had an Unreal Christmas. May this year bring you Unreal prosperity & unlimited WOOFS!!! I hope to catch you on the server soon.
SpOnGeBoBsQuArEpAnTs-(DOG)-
A.K.A.: IrIsH-RaGe

-Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.- MLK
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

SpOnGeBoBsQuArEpAnTs wrote:.... And, quite frankly, they make me look like a true noob.
Now wait a minute...i see an oppertunity here for us :mrgreen:

Happy new year Matt !!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

I'll wait for you Bob. Hopefully your new box won't be faster than that last box that was faster than mine (was it the box or just you?) LOL

I don't care about the tourny, get your butt back in here. I hate that I don't work from home anymore and we're not in the same timezone. Miss our fun MM games :/ Peace and Happy New Year Matt :)
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
BrakeDanceJ
FOD
FOD

Post by BrakeDanceJ »

Where are we at with this?
BrakeDanceJ
FOD