To Karen

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

John - I'm sorry. To be honest - I didn't think it mattered that much BUT now that I know, I will be around more often :) XoxoxoxoxO - Thanks - you almost brought tears to my eyes <sniff> ;)

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Aaawwww, it always matter Vixen, we miss you!! Glad your around again! This has been.....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
Vixen
FOD
FOD

Post by Vixen »

Crappy, rainy weekend coming up, so I'll try my best to get in k? And hugs, and thanks, and mwahs to you all ;)

For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever....
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

Vixen wrote:Crappy, rainy weekend coming up, so I'll try my best to get in k? And hugs, and thanks, and mwahs to you all ;)
got to luv that rain :D :D
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:I love rainy weather..good excuse to tell the wife that its too ugly to go out. To many waterfilled potholes to dodge here in Tijuana..hehe. Rainy weekends mean some fun and good online gaming :-)
i see u got the rain i sent ya, good :)
When do we gonna recieve ur package of sunshine ?
--= Keep Running =--
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

^^ your sunshine came to England 1st Wever, i will forward it on to you as soon as i have had enough :P